MCA regulates corporate affairs in India through the Companies Act, 1956, 2013 and other allied Acts, Bills and Rules. MCA also protects investors and offers many important services to stakeholders. This site is your gateway to all services, guidance, and other corporate affairs related information. MCA is a government portal containing details of all the companies incorporated in India. It has details of all the types of companies and Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
One can check the Company registration number, type of company, date of incorporation, charges of a company, directors of the company, etc. from the site.
Here is a process to verify legal registration status of any Indian Company from the most authentic Ministry of Corporate Affairs website for FREE.
- Go to the MCA Services section on the MCA site and click on View Company or LLP Master Data.
- Click on the search icon, enter the company name of your interest and click on search.
- Choose the company you want to know about, enter the captcha.
- Check the company status, registered address, filing status and directors information for FREE on this page.
You can visit DIN Services sections to verify the director DIN disqualification status;
1) Simply copy the DIN of the director.
2) Go to DIN Services and click on Enquire DIN Status.
3) Paste the DIN number that you have copied.
Now you can verify if the director DIN is approved or deactivated or suspended.
You can access the same information through InstaFinancials as well. Type the company name on the company search bar, choose the company of your interest from the list of relevant companies. An InstaBasic report will be generated within seconds. You can verify the same information from an InstaBasic report and verify your current or future employer and make informed decisions. Safeguard yourself from fake & fraudulent companies.
Please join the movement to be #FreeFromIgnorance and #FreeFromFakeCompanies.
You can click on the video links to follow the tutorial in a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2SR6Sti7sE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How does MCA check disqualification of directors?
Ans: You can check the Director Disqualification Status in 3 Simple Steps
- Go to the InstaFinancials website.
- Search for any company name in the search bar.
- Find the disqualification status of the director of the respective company and directors of potential related parties in the InstaBasic page of the respective company.
2. What is a role check in MCA?
Ans: Register Digital Signature Certificate
A role check for Indian companies is to be implemented in the MCA application. … Once the role check is implemented, the system shall verify whether the signature on the eform filed, is of the signatory of the company.
- View Company or LLP Master Data: http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/viewCompanyMasterData.do