G.S.R (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely:-
- (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2019.
- (2) They shall come into force on the date of publication in the official gazette.
- In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules)
- After rule 38, following rule shall be inserted namely:-
- “38A. Application for the registration of the Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (GSTIN), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) registration and Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) registration.
The application for incorporation of a company under rule 38 shall be accompanied by e-form AGILE (INC-35) containing an application for registration of the following numbers, namely:-
- GSTIN with effect from 31st March, 2019
- EPFO with effect from 8th April, 2019
- ESIC with effect from 15th April, 2019
- In the said rules, after form INC-34, the following form shall be inserted, namely:-