The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has published a General Circular No. 07/2019 on 27-July-2019 and has illustrated the following:
Every individual who has previously filed DIR-3 KYC will be required to complete his/her’s KYC via web-based verification service, with the exact pre-filled data present on the records in the registry for ease of verification by the person concerned.
If any individual who wishes to update his/her mobile number or email address then he would have to file E-Form DIR-3 KYC, as this facility will not be available in the web-based service. In case of updation of personal details E-Form DIR-6 may be filed before completion of KYC via web-based service.
- It is mandatory to file DIR-3 e-KYC for the Financial Year 2018-19, even for an individual who has pre-filed DIR-3 KYC for the year 2017-18
- DIR-3 e-KYC for Financial Year 2018-19 is a web-based verification process where there is no change in mobile number or email address.
- In case there is a change in mobile number or email address, the DIN holder has to file DIR-3 KYC, DIR-6 for updating of change in details.
- The due date of filing of both DIR-3 KYC this year is the 30th September.
The fee for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC or web-form DIR-3 KYC-WEB through the web service, shall be payable as follows
Fee for delayed cases
Fee payable if the individual failed to file e-form DIR-3 KYC or DIR-3 KYC-WEB for the previous financial year (in delayed case)
The following steps will help you in filing DIR-3 KYC
STEP-1: Log into MCA website > MCA services > DIN services > Click on DIR – 3 – KYC-WEB
STEP-2: Mention the DIN–
- If screen shows the mobile and email for sending the OTP. simply click on the send OTP and verify the same
- If screen shows please file e-form DIR-3 KYC to submit KYC for DIN xxxxxxx for the first time or other reason then file fresh form DIR-3 KYC.
Visit InstaFinancials and reach out to us. We provide Financial Insights of all companies in India along with providing financial reports and crucial public documents of any company in India. Visit our blog https://blog.instafinancials.com/to get the latest updates and news on the Indian Corporate.
For any queries contact our Customer Care – +91 7879776776.
#KnowYourCompany #KnowYourCompetitor #KnowYourCustomer