Brickwork Ratings assigned during the month of January 2019
- The below bar graph shows the different dates with the number of companies issued instrument. On 30th January 2019, 20 companies were issued instrument.
- On January 2019, 179 companies were rated according to the instrument. Bank Loan Facility was issued to 166 companies, Non-Convertible Debentures was issued to 9 companies.
Instrument Count of Instrument Bank Loan Activity 166 Commercial Paper 1 Non Convertible Debentures 9 Pass-Through Certificates 1 Pass-Through Certificates(Senior PTCs) 1 Taxable Non Convertible Bonds 1 Grand Total 179
- The below table shows the amount with different instruments. 17410.9 crores Bank Loan Facility and 600 crores of Commercial Paper were provided to different companies and 1925 crores of Non-Convertible Debentures, Pass-Through Certificates of 1375 crores, Pass-Through Certificates(Senior PTCs) of 1375 crores and Taxable Non-Convertible Bonds of 5000 crores. A total of 27685.9 crores of different instruments have been issued to companies in January.
Instrument Sum of Amount in Rs Crores Bank Loan Facility 17410.9 Commercial Paper 600 Non Convertible Debentures 1925 Pass-Through Certificates 1375 Pass-Through Certificates(Senior PTCs) 1375 Taxable Non Convertible Bonds 5000 Grand Total 27685.9
- The Top companies with the highest amount of Instrument are:
Issuer Sum of Amount in Rs Crores Manappuram Finance Ltd. 7000 Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation Limited 5000 Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. 1375 India RE Opportunities Trust 1375 Adani Properties Pvt. Ltd. 900 Adani Infra (India) Ltd. 750 ReNew Power Ltd 600 Ambience Hotels & Resorts Pvt. Ltd. 590 Italix Living Spaces Pvt. Ltd. 570 Cyquator Media Services Pvt. Ltd 525
5. Different ratings are provided to companies. ReNew Power Ltd is the only company that has got BWR A1+ ratings.
Download the list here: Brickworks list of ratings Assigned during – January – 2019
InstaFinancials provides financial insights of all registered companies in India. For further information on all these companies, you can visit InstaFinancials and download InstaSummary report of these companies for your business development, data enrichment and download InstaDetailed report for credit assessment, competitor analysis, company profiling, and many more. For more updates and news please subscribe to our InstaBlog.
For any queries contact our Customer Care – +91 7879776776.