In 2019, InstaFinancials promises to bring some best unique services to our users. We are the first to come up with our new feature where you can check directors information on who has been disqualified and deactivated due to non-compliant to MCA mandates by simply searching any company name.
Director Disqualification Status in 3 Simple Steps
To check directors Disqualified under section 164(2) & Deactivated due to not filing of DIR-3KYC, the steps are:
- Go to InstaFinancials website
- Search for any company name in the search bar
- Find disqualification status of the director of respective company and directors of potential related parties in the InstaBasic page of the respective company
Director Disqualification Status in Company Overview
In our Company Overview section, you can find the count of directors of a company who are Disqualified under section 164(2) and Directors whose DINs are Deactivated due to not filing of DIR -3KYC eForm.
Director Disqualification Status in Directors’ Details
In Directors’ Detail section we have shown details of directors individually and here you can find which particular director in that company has been Disqualified under section 164(2) and whose DIN has been Deactivated due to not filing of DIR -3KYC eForm.
Director Disqualification Status of Potential Related Parties
The count of all the ‘directors’ of the Potential Related parties of a company who are disqualified u/s 164(2) and directors whose DINs are deactivated due to not filing of DIR -3KYC eForm (No. of Directors DIn Deactivated) are available in Potential Related party section in our dashboard
- Check Director Disqualification Status of Individual Directors
- Over 20 Lakh DIN are Deactivated by MCA as on 20 Sep 2018
- Last Date of Filing DIR 3 KYC without fee expired on 15th Sep 2018